Are you concerned with enlarged pores? You’re in good company. Enlarged pores are practically a national obsession with the multitude of inescapable multimedia images of glamorous faces airbrushed to impossibly unattainable perfection. As technology has entered the realm of skin care, it’s as if everyone in Hollywood now has near perfect complexions. Want to know their secret? Regular skin care and laser treatments with an at-home regimen of medical grade products.
Here are some of the treatments we use to help reduce the size and appearance of large pores.
- Microdermabrasion to exfoliate and smooth, including extractions of blackheads & whiteheads
- Photo Facials to increase collagen production, address fine wrinkles, reduce pore size and eliminate dark spots
- Laser treatments to plump tired, sun damaged skin and minimize pores
- Acne prone skin with large pores can benefit from chemical peels and laser treatments
- Oily skin will benefit from strong medical grade products like SkinMedica or Obagi
- Chemical Peels lift pigment, reduce acne, smooth skin and reduce pore size
The truth is that pores are a fact of life. They aren’t invisible and everyone has them. But not everyone knows how best to minimize the appearance of pores. Photo Rejuvenation is a broad category used to define a particular kind of light therapy. You might know this type of treatment as Photo facial, Fotofacial, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) or BBL Broad band Light.
*Results vary from patient-to-patient.