PROLIPO LASER LIPOSUCTION
Laser Assisted Liposuction offers an alternative to traditional liposuction in many ways. First of all, it is done in the office under local anesthesia! Second, liposuction costs can be dramatically less than with traditional liposuction. See the chart below for a comparison of the two. ProLipo™ laser-assisted liposuction (lipolysis) is an ideal method of ablating, melting and removing unwanted fat with fewer risks and less downtime when compared to traditional liposuction. Although it is somewhat similar to treatments such as CoolLipo, SlimLipo and SmartLipo, ProLipo is done with a laser from Sciton and physicians at Skin Rejuvenation Clinic feel that ProLipo offers superior fat reduction with the least amount of side effects.
The ProLipo technique involves the use of fiber-delivered laser energy to the target fatty tissue through small incisions. Depending on the amount of targeted fatty tissue, 1 to 3 liters of fat can potentially be removed during a treatment session. Also, since the ProLipo procedure is actually melting and removing fat in just one session, we consider it a “one and done” procedure.
ProLipo uses tumescent local anesthesia which does not require general anesthesia or intravenous sedation. There is minimal downtime and many patients return to work in just 2 or 3 days. In addition to ablating and melting fat, ProLipo also tightens skin through its collagen remodeling, which liposuction alone does not do.
Here are other key differences between traditional liposuction and the laser-assisted technique:
ProLipo is FDA-approved. Healthy individuals with localized fatty areas resistant to diet and exercise are potentially excellent candidates. Some with medical conditions or a body mass index (BMI) over 30 are not potential candidates.
Call today. Schedule your FREE Consultation for ProLipo to refine inner and outer thighs, upper and lower abdomen, love handles, back, under bra line, buttocks, chin, arms, waist and hips. The cost for a ProLipo procedure is based on the number of areas treated. Call 952-920-6545 or click here to email us.
Top 8 reasons why you would choose Skin Rejuvenation Clinic versus other liposuction providers:
1) Local physician. Dr. Mark Hagberg is a local board-certified physician who does all the ProLipo treatments himself and has been for 5 years.
2) Experience. Dr. Mark Hagberg has sculpted over 3,000 body areas
3) Continuity of care. You will see Dr. Mark for every recheck you have.
4) Personal attention. Dr. Mark gives you his personal cell phone for any questions that arise after hours
5) Customer service. We treat you like family. Our clinic has won national awards for customer service.
6) Free 30-minute consultations with no obligation
7) Results are real. Before and after photos on our website are ALL Dr. Mark Hagberg’s patients.
8) Straight-forward pricing. Our quoted price includes all pre, post and after care. There are no hidden fees are tacked on after the fact (for example special pricing if you reach a minimum of 3 areas, “BMI pricing” or “surgery fee”.