Lost the weight but have those love handles still hanging on? It’s a far-t00-common complaint expressed by many. Some of the most stubborn pockets of fat can be found through our mid-torso and through our hips and thighs. For years we have heard the frustrations of those who are within their healthy weight range but continue to be bothered by the bulges and lumps that exercise and diet just don’t seem to have the desired effect on. Coolsculpting may be the answer to the belly bulge conundrum. Coolsculpting at Minneapolis‘ Skin Rejuvenation Clinic is a safe, non-invasive procedure that allows one to target those stubborn areas of adipose. Additional benefits enjoyed by the Coolsculpting technique include:
- A painless, speedy procedure. The Coolsculpting procedure lasts approximately one to two hours, requires no anesthesia and is comfortable enough that some clients nap through it.
- Little to no downtime. The ability to resume daily activities right away is one of the most amazing benefits of Coolsculpting.
- Targeted to specific areas. The procedure only destroys fat cells, leaving your skin cells healthy and unaffected.
- Minimal follow-up. Most patients see the results they desire with just one to two procedures unlike some techniques that only show effects after several treatments.
- Continued, cumulative results. Though the difference in appearance can be seen in as little as three weeks, Coolsculpting patients continue to see dramatic results for up to four to six months after treatment.
Get full information about Coolsculpting in Minneapolis with a comprehensive consultation at Skin Rejuvenation Clinic and finally remove those last areas of stubborn fat, quickly and painlessly.