Summer is just around the corner, and many of us have already hit the mall, bought some new summer clothes and have started putting those winter sweaters and boots into storage. However, for some, despite how excited they are to enjoy warmer weather, they have some reservations about baring skin in shorts and dresses and don’t even want to think about going to the pool.
First of all, if you are one of those who isn’t excited about summer because of having to show more skin, we completely understand these feelings. Even those you perceive as having a perfect body still have their insecurities about aspects or parts of their body. With that being said, you should never feel like you can’t enjoy summertime activities because you are afraid of showing skin.
We at Skin Rejuvenation Clinic in Minneapolis would love to help you better enjoy your time in the sun wearing all your cute and stylish summer clothes. We offer a variety of treatments that can help improve your appearance and give you that body that you’ve always wanted and revive that youthful glow.
Botox for Aging
Unfortunately, due to the natural aging process and extra exposure to the sun and other elements, our skin begins to sag. You should not feel like you have to just live with aging, sagging skin. Botox is an effective and affordable treatment for forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet, frown lines, and more. Botox is a minimally invasive procedure that won’t freeze your face, but will smooth and lift it. Treatments take about 15 minutes and the effects are seen within days: Look younger within the week of your first treatment!
Nearly everyone feels like they need to lose 5 to 25 pounds or more. Fitness can only do so much, especially this close to summer. We offer several procedures that can contour your body both temporarily and permanently. We offer:
- ProLipo Laser Liposuction (permanent, minimally-invasive) – ProLipo ablates, melts, and removes unwanted fat: It has less risks associated with it, and less downtime is needed when compared to those of normal liposuction: Get back to work just 2 to 3 days after your procedure.
- UltraShape PRO (ultrasound body contouring, non-invasive) – This non-invasive procedure uses ultrasound to destroy fat, while other tissues remain healthy. Return to your daily routine immediately after treatment!
- CoolSculpting PRO (fat-freezing, non-invasive) – This procedure freezes fat cells to the point in which they crystallize and then disappear; healthy cells remain. Coolsculpting can be used for problem areas such as the abdomen, love handles, inner thighs, arms, bra/back fat, knees, and chin.
- CelluSmooth (cellulite reduction, permanent, minimally-invasive) – We are the first practice to offer Minnesota CelluSmooth. No one wants “hail damage,” and CelluSmooth can dramatically reduce the appearance of cellulite through the use of a small laser which cuts the fibrous bands that cause cellulite. You will see results within one month of your procedure and continue to see benefits 6 to 12 months after.
- ZWave (cellulite reduction, temporary, non-invasive) – This can also remove cellulite temporarily and is recommended to be done before vacation to look your best in all your pictures.
- Kybella (fat reduction injections for the chin, jowls) – Have a double or triple chin? Kybella uses acid naturally found in the body to target problem areas, so that fat cells can no longer accumulate there.
Depending on what you need, any of these options can be a great way to get the body that you’ve always wanted. Contact us to learn which treatment is right for you!
Summertime and unwanted hair never go together. Are you tired of shaving everyday or of the cost of waxing? Why not invest in laser hair removal? Laser hair removal is a permanent alternative to constant shaving and waxing, and really, a solution to the discomfort, shame, and anxiety that unwanted hair can cause. We use Forever Bare BBL, which is safe, fast, effective, and comfortable. We are able to treat multiple hairs at once to give you a treatment that takes less time to completely remove unwanted hair and covers a larger area. You will still need multiple treatments due to the nature of hair growth, but after only 5 to 6 treatments, you will no longer have to deal with unwanted hair.
Though sweating is not always something that can be seen, it can be just as uncomfortable and embarrassing. If you have dealt with excessive sweating, we are sure you’ve tried everything and have probably thought that this is just something you’re going to just deal with. This, however, is not the case. Botox can be a solution for excessive underarm, feet, and palm sweating. Just after one treatment, you will see significant results within 4 weeks! No longer feel self-conscious about sweating and enjoy your summer!
Are you self-conscious about your skin? Do you cake on layers and layers of makeup to hide acne scars? Or are you embarrassed about a prominent mole? We offer treatments for a variety of skin issues.
Acne & Acne Scarring
Having acne, especially as an adult is annoying, at the very least. If you are suffering from acne, we may be able to help: ThermaScan is effective on all skin types and tones and kills the bacteria that causes the acne through heat treatments. We also recommend the use of Obagi products which can clear stubborn acne. If you no longer suffer from acne, but have leftover scarring, we offer ProFractional resurfacing technology which can dramatically reduce redness and pocks. Bellafill is a dermal filler that can also treat the pocks and pits of acne scarring.
Large and prominent moles anywhere can be embarrassing and can also be a health concern leading to possible skin cancer. We want to help you look your best and have healthy skin, and so, we offer non-surgical mole removal through the use of laser treatment.
Have another skin concern? Visit our website or contact us to find out more how we can help you look and feel your very best!
Summer is supposed to be a time of care-free fun, relaxation, and doing the things that you love. Don’t let insecurity about your looks keep you inside! Contact Skin Rejuvenation Clinic in Minneapolis.