Dual-Sculpting is Double Trouble
Dual-Sculpting is CoolScupting with two machines at once! The dual part of Dual-Sculpting means you can have two different areas treated at the same time during one appointment.
Why come to Skin Rejuvenation Clinic for CoolSculpting?
- We have the latest technology; we have the most updated hand-pieces and Dual-Scuplting
- We have the first Master Coolsculptor in the Midwest
- Physicians are always on site
- Z-Wave – Our innovative technology ZWave is added to create CoolSculpting PRO body treatments (excludes chin) that studies show can improve fat reduction and increase results by up to 50% per treatment* when compared to regular CoolSculpting! We are the first Minnesota practice to offer CoolSculpting PRO treatments which include the added benefit of a Zwave treatment to each of your CoolSculpting PRO services!
- We offer other body contouring procedures
By now, you’ve likely heard all about the wonderful results of non-surgical fat elimination using CoolSculpting.
CoolSculpting, a unique FDA-cleared, patented fat-freezing procedure that uses a targeted cooling process to destroy fat cells, literally freezing them to the point of elimination. Once crystallized, the fat cells die and are naturally eliminated from your body over the course of several weeks. CoolSculpting is non-invasive so there are no incisions, needles or anesthesia required. You are able to return to your active lifestyle immediately following treatment. Popular areas are abdomen, love handles, inner thighs, arms, bra/back fat, knees and chin!
The elimination of fat cells can be noticed in as little as 3 weeks with full results of 20-25% at 12 weeks. Most treatment plans require a second treatment for more reduction.
You’ll See The Best Dual-Sculpting Results From Expert Providers -Remember to put your trust in a Certified CoolSculpting Technician.
Angela is our Lead Body Contouring Technician at Skin Rejuvenation Clinic and was the first Master CoolSculptor in the Midwest! As a three time graduate from CoolSculpting University, Angela delivers precise treatment plans for all your body contouring concerns. Angela has treated over 500 patients and over her 7 years of CoolSculpting has perfected her skills.
Jordan has had extensive training including graduating from CoolSculpting University. She is a Certified Coolsculpting Body Contouring Technician. We are very excited to add Jordan to our CoolSculpting team. She looks forward to helping you reach your treatment to transformation goals!
*results may vary – Actual Skin Rejuvenation Clinic Patients