Dermal Filler Post Care Instructions
What to expect after your treatment
- Common injection-related reactions could occur. These could include swelling, pain, itching, discoloration, bruising or tenderness at the injection site.
- It is normal to experience visible lumps and bumps temporarily following the injection.
- DO NOT massage, touch, or manipulate the injection site.
- Avoid makeup for up to 4 hours after treatment.
- You may ice the treated area (avoid direct skin contact use tissue or other cloth as barrier) to ease discomfort along with taking over the counter pain medication such as Tylenol.
If you have any concerns, please call one of our providers during our office hours at 952-920-6545.