Under-Eye treatments near Minneapolis
When you have under-eye circles, it’s always the first thing you think others see.
Tea bags, cucumbers and other over the counter products do little to reduce the darkness and revive your appearance. There are many reasons why under-eye circles appear and just as many ways to treat them!
As we age, we lose volume in the under-eye area, dark, baggy circles start to appear, causing us to look tired and old. They can lower self-confidence and esteem. Sometimes, dark circles are hereditary and passed down from generation to generation. Years of sun damage may also create sunspots and pigment discoloration around the eyes. Regardless of the reason, there IS an effective way to treat them.
How We Help
Here’s a look at our under-eye treatments near Minneapolis
- Loss of volume in the tear trough area lead to the “grooves or troughs”.
- Sun exposure, genetics and certain habits like smoking cause pigmentary changes and fine lines.
- Veins and tiny microscopic vessels under the eyes.
- “Out-pouching” of fat under the eyes commonly occur as we grow older.
- Dermal Fillers: fills in the groove or depression “causing the tear trough” .
- Botox/Dysport: soften the tiny little lines.
- Forever Young BBL: to remove sun spots or pigment.
- ClearV laser (Sciton’s 1064 NdYYag Laser): treat the undereye vessels.
- MicroLaserPeel: treats the wrinkles and certain types of pigmentary changes.
- Halo Laser: treats tiny wrinkles, some vessels, and tightens skin.
- TyteLaze: treats tiny wrinkles and tightens skin.
- Medical grade skincare products
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does under eye filler work?
Correcting those dark circles under the eyes no longer requires surgery. Often, a long lasting correction can be made by using fillers around the eye area to replace lost volume. The results are very natural, giving a more refreshed and younger appearance to the delicate area. Certain dermal fillers are an excellent choice to reduce the appearance of dark circles or sunken eyes. We use an appropriate numbing agent so the treatment is comfortable and results are immediate; typically lasting 12-24 months and, in some cases, even longer. If dermal fillers are the preferred treatment, using the cannula method and other techniques greatly reduces bruising.
- How many sessions are required?
Depends on chosen treatments.
- Is there any downtime?
Almost everyone is able to go back to work the very same day or the next day depending on the options chosen. Certain laser treatments have a longer downtime depending on the option chosen.
- Are the treatments uncomfortable?
Our methods make these treatments as comfortable as possible. Most are very surprised at how little discomfort there is with these treatments.
Excellent service from all parties!
– Crystal H.
Excellent service from all parties! I’m extremely pleased with my first Botox injections on my forehead lines, and under eye filler. I look at least 5 years younger, and I feel more confident! I will be back for maintenance and other procedures as needed.
– Crystal H.
My first time ever having any kind of injections...
My first time ever having any kind of injections and it was a great experience! I had filler done for my under eye dark circles. The difference from before to after was incredible. The staff was also very responsive and helpful to any questions I had.
Great results, the staff is always friendly!
– Sarah L.
Great results, the staff is always friendly and the doctors ensure you are comfortable. I never feel like I'm being pushed to try new services but I do get suggestions when I ask. Also have monthly specials that allow me to try things at a lower cost.
– Sarah L.