SkinPen Post Care Instructions
What to expect after your treatment
- You should expect mild to moderate redness the day of and the day after the treatment. Redness should resolve within 24/48 hours.
- Avoid using Retinol for 7 days after treatment.
- You may have pinpoint bleeding/weeping that should stop shortly after treatment. Mild sensitivity, tightness, heat sensation, itching, and irritation is normal and should resolve within 24-48 hours.
- Avoid picking/rubbing OR pulling your skin
Including severe redness, swelling, blistering, ulcers, pain, and/or signs of infection.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at 952-920-6545.
We always recommend medical grade products for your daily skin care regimen to help with overall skincare goals.
- Wash your skin gently with and pat dry. (Do not rub.)
- Do not get sun exposure for at least 1 week after and wear Broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen every day daily. **Even when you are not going to be in the sun.
- Do not have any other facial treatment for at least two weeks after.